Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, July 5, 2010

lost

i'm sure you all heard that i was lost for a week. here's what happened:
my humans left to go to Bandon, Oregon for a weekend and i was sad. i wandered around the 13 acres of property crying to myself. when i stopped crying, i looked around and realized i was lost. i thought i found my way back but then i saw a stranger sneeking up on me. i was scairted. i recognized the property, but not the human. it turns out she was a person doing yard work for my family. but i ran back to the forest. i hid for about a week, but then i spotted my human sis and she had her dad and brother come outside and they called me sweetly and i approached them and they brought me inside. mama was cooking people food but she petted me anyways and then i ran to my bowl to eat!
WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are woo part Siberian?

Running off like that?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Creek Cats said...

Wow, that was quite the adventure! We are so glad you are back home safe and sound!!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sounds like you had quite the adventure, Mowzer. Glad you made it home OK.

Nikita Cat said...

Glad you got home again!

I once got outside, years ago, but it was just for a day, and I did not wander far.

I blogged all about it!

It was quite the scary day, especially the part about not having access to my litter box!

Welcome to blogging, hope to see more!

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad you came home!!!
Your TX furiends,

Jans Funny Farm said...

So glad you were found again.